Property Investment Articles
Creating wealth is a rom-com..
Sliding Doors was a fun romantic comedy in the nineties about how there are forks at every point in the road that can lead us to completely different outcomes. Real life is also a continuous series of ‘sliding doors’ that can lead us to completely different outcomes.
If you reflect on where you are now in your life financially, and imagine where you might like to be in say 10-15 years, you may consider a few possible outcomes:
1. Firstly, you might imagine a future that looks super bright. Where time and money are plentiful and you are well above average wealth standards. You have maximised the premium income you have had over time by building beautiful pipelines that bring you
income. You work from time to time because you like to, but in general you enjoy your time following your passions.
2. You might also imagine a future that looks a little less bright, where perhaps you are moderately comfortable and slightly
above average in your wealth position. You have tried to put aside energy towards building your pipeline, but on the whole, you have minimised your effort and taken the conventional path. Your primary focus over time has been on growing your bucket.
Unfortunately, you have been unable to reduce the pressure of your workload and the idea of an early retirement seems unlikely.
3. Imagine a future where things are a bit skinny. You can make ends meet, but you have had to let go of most of the luxuries you
had hoped to enjoy. There had been little emphasis on building any kind of pipeline, but it feels too late now to roll up your
sleeves and start now. When you think of retirement, it seems to still be some way off. It’s not ideal, but you recognise you need
to soldier on.
4. Things are in a really depressing state. You are looking down the barrel of a shortfall in lifestyle when you stop working. You
anticipate working at a time when others have long since retired. Your family might be thinking about how they might have to
support you in the future.
Which of these scenarios seems most likely to you right now? Which one would you like it to be?
The good news is that the jump from one possible future to another is a small tweak to the ‘doors’ you slide open right now. It’s about committing the time and resources to building your pipeline now.
P.S. – Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you grow your wealth.
1. Fast Track - If you are ready to accelerate your investing results and get help with a personalised plan, then find a time in my calendar and let's get you started. Book Now.
2. Nearly Ready - Jump onto our next webinar and go deeper into some new frameworks that open up the world of alternative property investing and understand how to amplify your investing results. Register Here.
3. Not quite ready - Jump into our private Facebook group and become part of our community of investors who want information and insights into how to fast-track their property investing. Join Us.
4. Want more info - Grab part of my amazon best-selling book 'The Freedom Warrior'. It's the roadmap to getting accelerated results with your investing in the shortest possible time. Grab A Copy.
Do you ever felt like creating wealth is like dragging your feet like cement. Maybe it seems like others have the Midas touch, but your efforts just feel clunky and like hard work? I’ve been there. It isn’t always easy, but doing things in the right order matters....read more
When I was a kid, my dad would try to tell me over and over how important it was to get along with other people. Needless to say, I completely ignored him and thought I knew better. I truly had no idea. I thought I could be an island. I thought I could figure things...read more
Have you ever felt like someone else’s investments had great returns, but you felt like it was just way too risky? Hey, I understand. I have been there too. It’s so hard when you understand you ‘should’ be investing, and you feel like everyone else is streets ahead of...read more
Hi everyone, Salena Kulkarni here and in today's little video I actually want to talk to you about something that I think a lot of people in the business world are looking for, which is mentorship and guidance around their wealth creation. Now look, I completely...read more
(+61) 2 6100 3688
7 MacPherson St O'Connor ACT 2602 Australia
PO Box 6049 O'Connor ACT 2602
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
GET IN TOUCH